Lodha developers IPO launch by Loadha group and they are India’s one of the biggest real estate developers. Lodha group also know as Macrotech Developers. Macrotech developers ltd was incorporated as Lodha Developers Pvt Ltd on September 25,1995. Company works in industry like real estate & construction. Lodha Group founded by Mr. Mangal Prabhat Lodha. Lodha Developers construct a residential & commercial properties in India’s as well as foreign major cities like Mumbai, Pune, Thane, Hyderabad & London.
At present Mr.Abhshek Lodha is CEO & MD of company. Company has active presence in Dubai, United Kingdom, Singalore & United State. Former President of USA Shri. Donald Trump has a lot in common with Lodha. An 800 feet high building is being constructed in Mumbai through a partnership between the two.
Lodha group shows ₹.35000 Cr sales in FY 18-20. 7.7 crore sq. ft. already delivered & Near about 7.4 Cr sq.st area under construction.
- India’s No 1 Real Estate Developers company.
- More than 15+ award winners in real estate sectors.
- LODHA Group collaborates with worlds largest professionals and leading suppliers like Armani, Lera, Phillippe Starck Etc.
- At present 36 ongoing projects & 18 Planned projects
- Good Reputation
- Profit Making Company.
Table of contents
- Lodha Developers IPO Details
- Lodha Developers IPO Issue Size
- Lodha Developers IPO Share Allocation Category Wise
- Shareholding Pattern Pre & post Issue (%)
- Objectives of Lodha Developers IPO
- Services Offered by Lodha Developers
- Lodha Group Financial Details (INR ₹ in Crore,)
- Lodha Developers Company Contact Information
- Lodha Developers IPO Allotment Status
- Listing Day Lodha Developers Performance.
- Expert Reviews.
- Subscription Details
- Lodha Developers IPO Lead Managers
- Company Promoters and Boards of Directors
- Lodha Developers IPO Grey Market Updates
- Lodha Developers IPO Ratings & Reviews
- Lodha Developers Competitive Peers
- FAQs for Lodha Developers IPO
Lodha Developers IPO Details
|Name||Macrotech / Lodha Developers IPO|
|IPO Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|Issue Size (crore)||Total 51,440,328 Eq Shares|
(aggregating up to ₹2,500.00 Cr)
|Price Band||₹483 to ₹486 per equity share|
|No. of shares on offer (crore)||51,440,328 Eq Shares|
|QIB (%)||Up to 50%|
|Non-Institutional (NII)||UP to 15%|
|Retail (%)||Up to 35%|
|Minimum Lot Size||30 shares (1 Lots)|
₹14,580 for 1 lot
|Maximum Lot Size||390 shares (13 Lots)|
₹189,540 for 13 lots
|Minimum Order Quantity||30 shares|
|Employee Reservation||Up to [●] Eq. Shares|
(aggregating upto ₹ 300 million)
Lodha Developers IPO Issue Size
|Issue||51,440,328 Eq Shares of ₹10|
|Offer for Sale||51,440,328 Eq Shares|
Lodha Developers IPO Share Allocation Category Wise
- Qualified Institutional Buyer (QIBs): 50%
- Retail Individual Investors: 35%
- Non-Institutional Investors: 15%
Shareholding Pattern Pre & post Issue (%)
|Shareholder Name||Pre-Issue Stake%||Post-Issue Stake%|
(Government of India)
Objectives of Lodha Developers IPO
- The first objective is to raise fund for business expansion.
- Repayment of debts & Corporate expenses
- 51,440,328 equity shares have been offered for sale.
- Listing Benefits
Services Offered by Lodha Developers
- Residential Properties
- Commercial Properties
Lodha Group Financial Details (INR ₹ in Crore,)
Lodha Developers Company Contact Information
|Macrotech Developers Limited|
Lodha Excelus, L 2,
N M Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi,
|Link Intime India Private Limited|
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai – 400 083
|Phone: +91 22 2302 4400||Phone: +91 22 4918 6200|
Fax: +91 22 4918 6195
Lodha Developers IPO Allotment Status
- IPO Opening Date: 07 Apr 2021
- IPO Closing Date: 09 Apr 2021
- Final Allotment: 16 Apr 2021
- Refunds: 19 Apr 2021
- Transfer of shares to Demat accounts: 20 Apr 2021
- listing Date: 22 Apr 2021
Listing Day Lodha Developers Performance.
|Listing Date||22 Apr 2021||22 Apr 2021|
|IPO Price||₹ [●]||₹ [●]|
|Open||₹ [●]||₹ [●]|
|High||₹ [●]||₹ [●]|
|low||₹ [●]||₹ [●]|
|Close||₹ [●]||₹ [●]|
|Listing Day P/L|
|Ajcon Global Services||Subscribe|
|Dilip Davda||Apply at your own risk|
|Choice Broking||Subscribe for long term|
|Hem Securities||Subscribe for long term|
|Category||Shares Offered||DAY 1|
Lodha Developers IPO Lead Managers
|YES Securities (India) Limited|
|Kotak Investment Banking|
|Axis Capital Limited|
|Edelweiss Financial Services Limited|
|JM Financial Limited|
Company Promoters and Boards of Directors
Promoters of Company
- Mangal prabhat lodha,
- Abhishek mangal prabhat lodha
- Rajendra Narpatmal Lodha
- Sambhavnath Infrabuild
- Sambhavnath Trust
- Sushil kumar m: Chief financial officer
- Shaishav d: Ceo – townships & rental assets
- Prateek b: President – mid income & affordable housing
- Deepak c: Executive vice president – design
- Gopal m: President – legal
- Janhavi s: President – human resources
- Prashant b: Chief sales officer
- Sanjyot r: Company secretary and compliance officer
- Rajesh s: President – consumer experience
- Raunika m: President – Marketing and Corporate Communications
Lodha Developers IPO Grey Market Updates
- Grey Market Premium price: ₹ 20 – ₹ 25
- Kostak rate: ₹ [●]
- Sauda: ₹ [●]
Lodha Developers IPO Ratings & Reviews
|Evaluate Balance Sheets||4/5|
|Quality Of Earnings||4.8/5|
|Top Broker Reviews||4/5|
Lodha Developers Competitive Peers
|Ahria Town||25,000||$10 Billion|
|Kolte Patil Developers||606||$126 Million|
|Godrej Properties||1,424||$265 Million|
|Ashiana Housing||619||$50 Million|
|Conifer Realty||650||$512 Million|
FAQs for Lodha Developers IPO
Ans: This IPO offer by Macrotech devlopers Limited. Company planning to expand capital by listing on BSE, NSE.
Ans: Anyone having demat account are eligible for application. There are two method available for application.
ASBA Payment Method: The net-banking facility available for online IPO application.
UPI Payment Method: By using UPI payment method for application process.
Ans: Lodha Developers IPO issue period is from 07-Apr-2021 to 09-Apr-2021
Ans: Allotment date is 16-April-2021 and share will transfer to your demat account on 20-April-2021
Ans: Suppose by Macrotech developers shares not allotted to you than refund will be credited to your linked bank account.
Ans: Zerodha customers can apply for Yes Bank through UPI’s payment gateway by Zerodha Console.
Pls follow Below steps.
login to console.zerodha.com
Get the list of current listed IPOs.
You can apply for an IPO online.
Ans: Listing date for this IPO is 22-April-2021
Ans: There is no such information available regarding the further listing of Lodha Developers IPO.
Ans: Up to [●] Equity Shares, aggregating up to Rs 300 million
Ans: Minimum 30 shares (1 lot) is available. One share price is ₹ 486 so 1 lot of 30 shares will be ₹14,580
Ans: Face value is ₹ 10 Per Equity Share.
Ans: NSE: [●], BSE: [●]