Angel Broking was founded in 1987 and it is India’s one of the most reputed stock-broking company. They also offer wealth management service and They are leading firm in the industry.
The Comapany is an old member of NSE, BSE and commodity exchanges NCDEX & MCX. They are registered member of Depository Participant with CDSL.
Angel Broking has a huge presence in all over India. Currently, they are available in 900 cities and 8500+ franchises and more than 30+ years of experience in the stock-broking industry.
Trading Platform/Software, Mobile Trading App, Web-based (Angel Eye) portals are one leading stock trading portals available in India.
- Angelcommodity.com is a part of angel broking.
- The company has a high presence in India.
- Offering very good customers support.
- Equity Trading, Commodity Trading, Currency Trading, F&O Trading all segment are available.
- Get complete knowledge about stock trading and investment by using Angle Broking knowledge center.
|Trading Exchanges.||NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX & MCX-SX.|
|Broker Type.||Full-Service Broker|
Free Life Time Demat Account.
- No need to pay for Demat Account Opening.
- A very fast process to open an account. Just Start Trading In 1 Hours.
- Digital KYC – Very Easy Process for documentation.
Table of contents
- Angel Broking Account Opening Charges.
- Angel Broking Brokerage charges.
- Why Angel Broking?
- Angel Broking Review & Ratings
- Angle Broking FAQ
Angel Broking Account Opening Charges.
|Trading +Demat account.||Free.|
|Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC).||Rs 450.|
Angel Broking Brokerage charges.
Angel iTrade Plan: Angel broking introduced per order flat rate brokerage plan.
Flexible Brokerage based on investing profile.
- ₹20 Flat brokerage per order for Intraday, F&O, Currencies & Commodities/
- ₹ 0* Free equity delivery & No hidden charges
Leverage / Margin
|Equity Intraday||48 X exposure for approved stocks.|
|Equity Delivery||Approx 8X for the majority of the stocks.|
|Futures Intraday||60 X for selected contracts.|
|Futures Delivery||20 X for Index and 10x for stock.|
|Options Intraday||Premium levied by the exchange.|
|Options Delivery||6 x for Option buy and 60X for option sell for selected contracts.|
Why Angel Broking?
1. Free Demat account with no Account Maintenance charge until 31st July.
2. 100 % digital Account opening.
3. 30+ year of wealth creation.
4. 30k Gift vouchers on account opening.
5. All in 1 Account for seamless trading.
6. Proper Guidance provided. .
Trading Platforms or Software.
|Angel Eye.||A Web browser-based trading portal with many useful features like Portfolio tracking, Research & Market Data, Online Trading. etc.|
|Angel SpeedPro.||An application trading platform that provides automatic updates:|
Makes the market accessible to investors from different terminals along with other features.
Angel Broking Mobile Trading App.
New Mobile Trading App is a ground-breaking trading platform.
- User can view multiple Index with real-time prices, streaming Market Watch, Intraday charts & a lot more on a single screen.
- Trade across all segments with utmost convenience. You can also view Trade Reports, Limits & Holdings using this app.
- User Can Access your Ledgers, Contract note, P&L statements at one click. Get all your fund’s snapshots and Transfer funds & securities from a single place.
- Make quick and easy fund transfer.
Angel Broking Useful Services.
|Reporting For Client.||Online Trade Reports:- YES.|
Online PNL Reports:- YES.
|Service for a client.||3 in 1 Account:- NO.|
Instant withdrawal:- NO.
Relationship Managers:- YES.
|Chart Facility.||Intraday:- 5 Days.|
End of Day:- 5 Years.
- Add your Equity, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Commodities, Real Estate & Forex transactions.
- Get a consolidated view of your investments.
- Monitor real-time changes in net value at a glance.
- Create Watch-lists to keep an eye on Stocks & Mutual Funds before investing in them.
- Track the exposure of your portfolio to a particular stock, industry or sector.
- Benchmark your portfolio’s performance in comparison with Sensex.
|Price (Broker Type).||Percentage-Based.|
|Headquarters City (Head Office).||Mumbai(Maharashtra).|
|Total Branches (Presence).||More than 900 cities & 8500 Franchises.|
|Research & Tips.||Yes, Research Provided.|
|Total Experience in Broking.||28 Years of experience.|
|Year of Incorporation.||1987.|
Client Info & NRI Account opening Regulations.
|Current Active Client Base?||More Than 7,25,000.|
|NRI Account Opening Allowed Or Not.||YES, It is Allowed.|
Fund Transfers Service.
|Number of banks linked to account.||35+|
|Mode of payment (Withdraw &Deposit).||Payment gateway, NEFT/RTGS & Cheques.|
|Fund Payin processing time.||Payment gateway: instant, NEFT/RTGS: Same day, Cheques: 4 Days.|
|Fund Payout processed (Working Days).||Before 2 PM – same day,|
After 2 PM – next day
Turnover & Other Charges.
|Equity (Cash & Delivery) Turn over charges.||NSE: 0.00325 | BSE: 0.00325%.|
|Equity Futures Turnover charges.||0.0019%.|
|Equity Options Turnover charges.||0.05% (on premium).|
|Currency Futures Turnover charges.||0.0019%.|
|Currency Options Turnover charges.||0.05% (on premium).|
|Commodities Turnover charges.||NSE : 0.0001%, MCX-SX : 0.0001%, MCX : 0.0015%, NCDEX : 0.0030%|
|Dial & Trade charges.||Rs.0.|
|DP Transaction charge.||Rs 11-16 /Per Debit Transaction.|
Reports & Confirmation.
|Contract notes on Email.||Yes (Registered Email ID).|
|Contract notes online.||Yes (Registered Email ID).|
|Periodical statement on Email.||Yes (Registered Email ID).|
|Trade confirmation on Email.||Yes (Registered Email ID).|
|Trade confirmation on SMS.||Yes (Registered Email ID).|
Customer Care Support.
|Registered Office||Correspondence Office|
|G-1, Ackruti Trade Center,|
Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri(E),
Mumbai – 400093.
Tel: (022) 2835 8800/3083 7700
Contact No:- 022-30273300.
|6th Floor, Ackruti Star,|
Central Road – MIDC, Andheri(E),
Mumbai – 400093.
Tel: (022) 3935 7600
Contact No:- 022-42273300/3301.
|Call.||Call Us Now.|
1860 200 2006.
1860 500 5006.
|Email.||Write to Angel.|
|Complaints Or Grievances.||email@example.com|
Angel Broking Review & Ratings
On the scale of 5 (0 is worst & 5 is best). Below are the review & rating for Angel Broking.
|Trading Platform / Mobile APP||4.9 / 5|
|Services||4.5 / 5|
|Brokerage Charges||5 / 5|
|Fund Add / Withdrawal||5 / 5|
|Overall Rating||4.5 / 5|
Angle Broking FAQ
Answer: Angel broking is a public limited company and it is registered as Angel Broking public Limited.
Answer: Angel broking is a full-service broker with discounted brokerage charges. There is no complicated broking plans. Just Rs.0 for equity delivery and Intraday Rs. 20 or 0.25% per executed order for all segments (F&O, Currency, Commodity).
Answer: Rs.20 for per Debit Transaction & Rs. 50 Per Debit Transaction For BSDA customers.
Answer: Angel Broking charge Rs.50 Per Certificate.
Answer: Rs.50 Per Certificate + CDSL Charges.
Answer: Angel Broking charges Rs.0 for Trading account & Zero AMC charges for 1st Year than Rs.450 yearly for demat account.
Answer: Angel Broking charge Rs.0 for both Demat & Trading account opening.
More Useful Articles