Sharekhan Securities is India’s leading online retail broking house. Launched on 8-Feb-2000, as an online trading portal, Sharekhan Securities has today a pan-India presence with over 1,529 outlets serving 950,000 customers across 450 cities. It also has international presence through its branches in the UAE & Oman.
Sharekhan Securities offers services like portfolio management, trade execution in Equities, Futures & Options, Commodities, & distribution of Mutual Funds, Insurance & Structured Products. They are member of the Bombay Stock Exchange, the National Stock Exchange & the country’s two leading commodity exchanges, the NCDEX & MCX.
|Trading Exchanges||NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX.|
|Broker Type||Full-Service Broker.|
Table of contents
- Sharekhan Securities Account Opening Charges.
- Account Types.
- Trading Brokerage Charges.
- Trading Margins or Leverage.
- Trading Platform or Software.
- Some Useful Services.
- Useful Details.
- Client Info & NRI Account opining Regulations.
- Fund Transfers Service.
- Turnover & Other Charges.
- Support & Tools Available.
- Reports & Confirmation.
- Additional Features.
- Customer Care.
- Sharekhan Securities Review & Ratings
- Sebi Registration.
Sharekhan Securities Account Opening Charges.
|Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC).||Rs.400/ year.|
1. Powerful Online Trading Tools.
2. Dial-n-Trade services.
3. Research-based Investment Advice.
4. Premium access to Sharekhancom.
5. Dedicated Customer Service.
1) Classic account.
- Allow investor to buy & sell stocks online along with the following features like multiple watch lists, Integrated Banking, demat & digital contracts, Real-time portfolio tracking with price alerts & Instant credit & transfer.
- Online trading account for investing in Equities & Derivatives.
- Free trading through Phone (Dial-n-Trade).
- Two dedicated numbers for placing your orders with your cellphone or l&line.
- Automatic funds transfer with phone banking (for Citibank & HDFC bank customers).
- Simple & Secure Interactive Voice Response based system for authentication get the trusted, professional advice of our telebrokers.
- After hours order placement facility between 8.00 am & 9.30 am.
- Integration of: Online trading + Bank + Demat account.
- Instant cash transfer facility against purchase & sale of shares
- IPO investments.
- Instant order & trade confirmations by e-mail.
- Single screen interface for cash & derivatives.
2) TradeTiger account Sharekhan Securities tradetiger is a buzzing fast online trading application.
- A single platform for multiple exchange BSE & NSE (Cash & F&O), MCX, NCDEX, Currency, Mutual Funds, IPOs.
- Multiple Market Watch available on a Single Screen.
- Multiple Charts with Tick by Tick Intraday & End of Day Charting powered with various Studies.
- Graph Studies include Average, B&-Bollinger, Know SureThing, MACD etc.
- Apply studies such as Vertical, Horizontal, Trend, Retracement & Free lines.
- User can save his own defined screen as well as graph template, that is, saving the layout for future use.
- User-defined alert settings on an input Stock Price trigger.
- Tools available to guage market such as Tick Query, Ticker, Market Summary, Action Watch, Option.
- Premium Calculator, Span Calculator.
- Shortcut key for FAST access to order placements & reports.
- Online fund transfer activated with 14 Banks.
- Sharekhan Securities Brokerage Charges.
- Account Opening Fees & Annual maintenance charges (AMC).
- Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 750 (Classic Account), Rs 1000 (Trade Tiger Account).
- Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC): Rs 400 (First year remains free).
- Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time): Included in trading account opening charges.
- Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC): Rs. 400 (Free for 1st year with trading account.).
Trading Brokerage Charges.
|Equity (Intraday).||0.05% for Intraday.|
|Equity (Delivery).||0.5% of Delivery.|
|Equity Futures.||0.03% of Turnover – Negotiable.|
|Equity Options.||Rs 50/lot – Negotiable.|
|Currency Futures.||0.03% of Turnover- Negotiable.|
|Currency Options.||Rs 20/lot- Negotiable.|
|Commodity.||0.03% of Turnover- Negotiable.|
Trading Margins or Leverage.
|Equity (Intraday).||Upto 10 Times for Intraday.|
|Equity (Delivery.||5 Times for Delivery.|
|Equity Futures.||Upto 2 times for Intraday.|
|Equity Options.||No Leverage.|
|Currency Futures.||No Leverage|
|Currency Options.||No Leverage|
Trading Platform or Software.
|Trading Platform or Software.||Trade Tiger:-The TradeTiger version 2.4 packs a punch & is loaded with features that help you trade like a pro.|
A few features at a glance:
|Web based.||trade.Sharekhan Securities.com|
|Mobile Application.||Share mobile.|
Some Useful Services.
|Online Trade Reports.||YES.|
|Online PNL Reports.||YES.|
|Intraday Chart Facility.||5 Days.|
|End of Day Chart Facility.||5 Years.|
|3 in 1 Account.||NO.|
|Instant Fund withdrawal.||NO.|
|Price (Broker Type).||Percentage Based.|
|Headquarters City (Head Office).||Mumbai(Maharashtra).|
|Total Branches (Presence).||450 cities.|
|Research & Tips.||Yes Research Provided.|
|Total Experience in Broking.||15 Years of experience.|
|Year of Incorporation.||2000.|
Client Info & NRI Account opining Regulations.
|Current Active Client Base?||More Than 9,50,000.|
|NRI Account Opining Allowed Or Not.||YES, It is Allowed inSharekhan Securities|
Fund Transfers Service.
|Number of bank linked to account.||14|
|Mode of payment (Withdraw &Deposit).||Online Payment Gateway.|
|Fund Payin processing time.||Instant by payment Gateway.|
|Fund Payout processed (Working Days).||2 Day.|
Turnover & Other Charges.
|Equity (Cash & Delivery) Turnover charges.||0.00325% of Turnover.|
|Equity Futures Turnover charges.||0.0021% of Turnover.|
|Equity Options Turnover charges.||0.05% on premium.|
|Currency Futures Turnover charges.||Details not available.|
|Currency Options Turnover charges.||Details not available.|
|Commodities Turnover charges.||0.0027%.|
|Dial & Trade charges.||Rs.0.|
|DP Transaction charge.||Rs.0..|
Open Demat Account Now
Just submit your details below. we will take care of rest.
- lowest Brokerage
- Highest Margin Across All Segments
- Great Customer Care Support
- Fast Trading Platform
Support & Tools Available.
|Brokerage calculator.||Not Available(only options calculator).|
|Bracket orders & Trailing stoploss.||YES.|
|User guide & remote end support.||YES.|
Reports & Confirmation.
|Contract notes on Email.||Yes (Register Email ID).|
|Contract notes online.||Yes (Register Email ID).|
|Periodical statement on Email.||Yes (Register Email ID).|
|Trade confirmation on Email.||Yes (Register Email ID).|
|Trade confirmation on SMS.||Yes (Register Email ID).|
|Charting (Intraday & EOD).||YES.|
|Coding or Backtesting (Algo Trading).||Not Available.|
|Referral program (Affiliate).||YES.|
|Training & Education.||Knowledge center.|
|Online trading community.||Knowledge center.|
|Contact Details.||Registered Office.|
Lodha iThink Techno Campus,
10th Floor, Beta Building, Off.JVLR,
Opp. Kanjurmarg Station,
Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai – 400 042.
Telephone No: 022 – 61150000
Call 1-800-22-7500 (Toll Free).
0226115 1111/39707500 (L&line).
Timing 08:00am to 07.00pm
DIAL n TRADE..
Place order in any segment
Call : 1-800-270-7050 / 1800-22-7050 / 1800-22-7004 (Toll Free)
Call: 30307600 (Local Charge).
Equity Desk : 09.00am to 04:30pm.
Currency Desk : 09.00am to 05:00pm.
Commodity Desk : 10.00am to 11:30pm.
|Complaints Or Grievances.||myaccount@Sharekhan.com|
Sharekhan Securities Review & Ratings
On the scale of 5 (0 is worst & 5 is best). Below are the review & rating for Sharekhan Securities.
|Customer Experience||4.5 / 5|
|Trading Platform / Mobile APP||4.9 / 5|
|Services||4.5 / 5|
|Brokerage Charges||5 / 5|
|Fund Add / Withdrawal||5 / 5|
|Overall Rating||4.5 / 5|
|CD-INE011073351; NSE– INB/INF231073330.|
|CD-INE231073330; MCX Stock Exchange- INB/INF261073333.|
|Commodity trading through Sharekhan Securities Commodities Pvt. Ltd.: MCX-10080.|
|MCX/TCM/CORP/0425) ; NCDEX-00132 ; (NCDEX/TCM/CORP/0142) ; NCDEX SPOT-NCDEXSPOT/116/CO/11/20626.|
More Useful Articles