Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd. (MOSL) was founded in 1987 as a small sub-broking unit, with just two people running the show. Focus on customer-first attitude, ethical & transparent business practices, respect for professionalism, research-based value investing & implementation of cutting-edge technology have enabled us to blossom into an over 1500 member team.
Today Motilal Oswal Securities Securities Ltd are a well diversified financial services firm offering a range of financial products & services such as Private Wealth Management, Retail Broking & Distribution, Institutional Broking, Asset Management, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Commodity Broking, Currency Broking & Principal Strategies.
Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd have a diversified client base that includes retail customers (including High Net worth Individuals), mutual funds, foreign institutional investors, financial institutions & corporate clients.
Motilal Oswal Securities Securities Ltd are headquartered in Mumbai & as of March 31, 2014, had a network spread over 507 cities & towns comprising 1,534 Business Locations operated by our Business Partners & us. As on December 31st, 2013, Motilal Oswal Securities Securities Ltd had 800,385 registered customers.
|Trading Exchanges.||NSE, BSE, MCX-SX, MCX & NCDEX.|
|Broker Type.||Full Service Broker.|
Table of contents
- Motilal Oswal Securities Account Types.
- Motilal Oswal Securities Account Opening Charges.
- Trading Brokerage Charges.
- Margins or Leverage.
- Trading Platforms or Software.
- Some Useful Services.
- Useful Details.
- Client Info & NRI Account opining Regulations.
- Fund Transfers Service.
- Turnover & Other Charges.
- Support & Tools Available.
- Reports & Confirmation.
- Additional Features.
- Customer Care.
- Motilal Oswal Securities Review & Ratings
- Sebi Registration.
Motilal Oswal Securities Account Types.
- Value Pac:-Value Pac is the upfront subscription scheme, which gives significant discounts in brokerage rates with defined time period to use it. With the wide range of Value Pacs, based on the Volume of Trade & the Validity period one can enjoy the benefits of placing trades at reduced charges.
- Margin account:-.Margin account is suitable for those who don’t want to commit to a Value Pac (upfront subscription). In Margin Account investor have to give defined upfront margin amount at the time of opening the account.Motilal Oswal Securities Securities Ltd provides option to transfer fund more than 47 different banks with which funds transfer facility is available.
Motilal Oswal Securities Account Opening Charges.
|Trading Account.||Rs. 0 (Free, but with Margin Cheque).|
|Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC).||Rs. 441.|
Trading Brokerage Charges.
|For Value Pac (Value 2,500).||Intra-day Trades 0.080%.|
Delivery Based Trades 0.40%.
F&O Trades: 0.090%.
Options Trades: Rs. 100/- per contract.
|For Margin Scheme (Margin 10,000).||Intra-day Trades: 0.10%.|
Delivery Based Trades: 0.50%.
F&O Trades: 0.10%.
Options Trades: Rs. 100/- per contract.
Margins or Leverage.
|Equity (Intraday).||Upto 10 Times for Intraday.|
|Equity (Delivery).||For Delivery Upto 3 times.|
|Equity Futures.||Upto 2 Times Intraday.|
|Currency Futures.||Upto 2 times Intraday.|
|Commodity.||Upto 2 times Intraday|
Trading Platforms or Software.
Motilal Oswal Securities’s Online Trading Platform enables customers to invest in a variety of investment options like Equity, F&O, IPOs & Mutual Funds through a single login.
Some of the other salient features of our trading platform are given below
- Online Integrated Equity, Derivatives, Commodities & Currency#.
- Multiple mode Desktop, Web, Mobile & Call-N-Trade.
- 1 Sec Rate Refresh*.
- Internet b&width as low as 100 Kbps.
- Multi-Browser compatible with Plug & Play.
- I-Pad compatible.
- Batch Order mechanism to place multiple order at one go.
- Leveraged products for optimum margin utilization (Intraday, DeliveryPlus, MarginPlus, F&O).
- SIPs in 300+scrips, 880+ MF schemes & ETFs along with M50 / M100 / N100 / Gold ETF Online Funds’ Transfer from 40+ enlisted banks.
- Award-winning Research & Advisory services integrated.
- (# Commodities & Currency available through Lite-Web*1 second refresh rate is for NSE & NSEFO)
Idea Dashboard is an idea dissemination software which provides MOSL Research calls for Positional, Intraday, Options, & Long-term Investments.
Separate widget/panels are available for different investment categories, displaying upto 25 calls each. You can also customize your view by reordering call panels as required using the drag & drop facility, or exp& & collapse the panels to track only those calls which matter to you the most.
- Stock recommendations & MOSL Research integrated.
- Market outlook for the day & Global market news widget available.
- Customize your view as per your need.
- Exp& & collapse widgets & choose the most relevant calls for you to see.
- Up To 25 calls in each panel for a consolidated view & faster action.
- Copy-paste calls with one-click & share via Email & SMS.
Some Useful Services.
|Online Trade Reports.||YES.|
|Online PNL Reports.||YES.|
|Intraday Chart Facility.||5 Days.|
|End of Day Chart Facility.||5 Years.|
|3 in 1 Account.||NO.|
|Instant Fund withdrawal.||NO.|
|Price (Broker Type).||Percentage Based.|
|Headquarters City (Head Office).||Mumbai(Maharashtra).|
|Total Branches (Presence).||1500 + bank branches.|
|Research & Tips.||Yes Research Provided.|
|Total Experience in Broking.||28 Years of experience.|
|Year of Incorporation.||1987.|
Client Info & NRI Account opining Regulations.
|Current Active Client Base?||More Than 8,00,000.|
|NRI Account Opining Allowed Or Not.||YES, It is Allowed.|
Fund Transfers Service.
|Number of bank linked to account.||15.|
|Mode of payment (Withdraw &Deposit).||Payment Gateway, Cheques.|
|Fund Payin processing time.||Instant ByPayment Gateway,Cheque : 3-6 Working days.|
|Fund Payout processed (Working Days).||Before 3:25 PM – same day, After 3:25 PM – next day.|
Turnover & Other Charges.
|Equity (Cash & Delivery) Turnover charges.||NSE: 0.00325%, BSE: 0.00265%.|
|Equity Futures Turnover charges.||0.00200%.|
|Equity Options Turnover charges.||0.051% on premium.|
|Currency Futures Turnover charges.||0.00200%.|
|Currency Options Turnover charges.||0.051% on premium.|
|Commodities Turnover charges.||0.0025.|
|Dial & Trade charges.||Rs.0.|
|DP Transaction charge.||Only Rs 20 / Per Debit Transaction.|
Open Demat Account Now
Just submit your details below. we will take care of rest.
- lowest Brokerage
- Highest Margin Across All Segments
- Great Customer Care Support
- Fast Trading Platform
Support & Tools Available.
|Brokerage calculator.||Not Available.|
|Margin Calculator.||Not Available.|
|Bracket orders & Trailing stoploss.||Not Available.|
|User guide & remote end support.||YES|
Reports & Confirmation.
|Contract notes on Email.||Yes (Register Email ID).|
|Contract notes online.||Yes (Register Email ID).|
|Periodical statement on Email.||Yes (Register Email ID).|
|Trade confirmation on Email.||Yes (Register Email ID).|
|Trade confirmation on SMS.||Yes (Register Email ID).|
|Charting (Intraday & EOD).||YES.|
|Coding or Backtesting (Algo Trading).||Not Available.|
|Referral program (Affiliate).||YES.|
|Training & Education.||Knowledge center.|
|Online trading community.||Online Blogs.|
|Contact Details.||Head Office.|
Palm Spring Centre,
2nd flr, Palm Court Complex,
New Link rd, Malad (W),
Mumbai – 400 064.
Call : 91-22-30896680,91-22-39982515 / 67490600 (Customer Service Desk).
SMS :MOSL INFO to 575753.
|Complaints Or Grievances.||Complaints email@example.com|
Motilal Oswal Securities Review & Ratings
On the scale of 5 (0 is worst & 5 is best). Below are the review & rating for Motilal Oswal Securities.
|Customer Experience||4.5 / 5|
|Trading Platform / Mobile APP||4.9 / 5|
|Services||4.5 / 5|
|Brokerage Charges||5 / 5|
|Fund Add / Withdrawal||5 / 5|
|Overall Rating||4.5 / 5|
|Registration Nos.: NSE (Cash): INB231041238; NSE (F&O): INF231041238 ; NSE (CD) INE231041238.|
|BSE (Cash): INB011041257; BSE(F&O): INF011041257; BSE(CD); MCX-SX (Cash) INB261041231.|
|CDSL: IN-DP-CDSL-09-99 ; NSDL : IN-DP-NSDL-152-2000.|
|AMFI :ARN 17397 *PMS (Regn No. : INP000000670) & Mutual funds are offered through Motilal Oswal Securities Asset Management Company (MOAMC) which is group company of MOSL. PMS (Regn No. INP000004409).|
More Useful Articles