Zerodha Review – India’s Leading Discount Share Broker Details.
- You can get all information related to Zerodha review & others feature like pricing, support etc. Zerodhakick-started our operations on the 15th of August, 2010, with the goal of breaking all barriers that traders & investors face in India, in terms of cost, support, & technology. Zerodha Reviews
- Today, Zerodha is amongst the fastest growing, top volume contributors on NSE, BSE, MCX-SX & MCX, with average daily turnovers of over Rs 5000 crores.
- Zerodha continuously takes efforts towards community by sharing knowledge by blogs, excellent financial tools, and very good support at low cost.
- Zerodha have been instrumental in introducing & popularizing “discount broking” in India, the way most developed markets trade.
- Zerodha is one of the top discount brokers in India & Zerodha discount Broker reviews are very good in traders community.
Zerodha Brokerage Review.
- Rs 20. or 0.01%, whichever is lower per executed order.
- Same pricing for Equity, F&O, Currency, & Commodity across all exchanges.
- No upfront fee or turnover commitment.
- No special penny stock brokerage or minimum contract charges.
- Brokerage calculator to help you calculate all costs upfront.
Support at Zerodha.
1) Z-Connect, interactive blog & portal for all your queries. Zerodha Review.
2) Over 60,000 happy customers, averaging a daily turnover of over Rs. 7000 crores. Zerodha Review.
3) No Relationship Managers, no brokerage or sales targets, & definitely no forced trades. Zerodha Review.
4) 170+ dedicated support team to ensure the fastest turnaround time for your queries via email or phone
5) Zerodha Associate Program: Refer a friend – earn for a lifetime
Platform & Technology At Zerodha Review.
1) Desktop, web, & mobile trading platforms.
2) Z5 (HTML5 platform) – streaming quotes even behind corporate firewalls.
3) Innovative & unique trading tools – SPAN Calculator, Bracket orders & Trailing Stoploss, Market Intel…
4) Amongst few brokerages with multi-datacenter disaster management infrastructure for safety, speed, & reliability. Exchange connectivity of 140 orders / second vs. an industry average of 40 orders / second.
5) Q, the next generation back office, reporting, & analytics suite.
Some More Interesting.
1) 60-day-challenge: Trade profitably & get acknowledged—with a full brokerage refund.
2) Algo Z: Write, back-test & go live on technical analysis strategies for free.
3) Average exchange margin utilization of 55% vs. industry average of 70%—lower risk.
4) T+0 settlement on NSE & no additional margin on MCX—lowest overnight margin requirement.
5) Debt free, profitable, & QOQ growth from day one.
Read more articles on Zerodha online trading company.
- Zerodha Brokerage Charges
- Zerodha Brokerage Calculator
- Zerodha Equity Delivery Offer
- Zerodha 60 Day Challenge
- Zerodha Securities
- Zerodha Reviews
- Zerodha Brokerage Charges
- zerodha pi review
- Zerodha mobile app review