Stoxkart Pricing for all segments in 2021-Equity, Commodity, Currency, Derivatives
Stoxkart is a SEBI registered Stock Broker. Stoxkart is fastest growing low brokerage discount stock broker offering online trading at BSE and NSE. Stoxkart also offer Flat ₹.15 per trade pricing plan which is popular among casual investors and trader. Stoxkart pricing only flat ₹.15 per executed order irrespective to the size of the order in this plan. Brokerage charges only for profit making trades.
stoxkart offers trading in equity delivery, equity intraday, equity derivatives (F&O) and currency derivatives (F&O) segments at BSE and NSE. Stoxkart provide fast and user-friendly trading platform for desktop, mobile application & web based trading.
The 2-in-1 account (Trading + Demat account) by stoxkart makes stock trading convenient for investors.
stoxkart offers cheapest call-n-trade amount as compared to other discount brokers. Stoxkartf offers trading through dealer at additional ₹ 20 per trade in comparison to most other brokers who charge ₹.50 per trade extra for Call-n-Trade.
Stoxkart Pricing for Equity
- Equity Delivery: Life time free for equity delivery trades. (Zero brokerage on equity Delivery)
- Equity Intraday: Only ₹ 15/- per executed order. No restriction on trade size. (Only on profitable trade)
- Equity Derivatives: Only ₹ 15/- per executed order for F&O. (Only on profitable trade)
- Equity Margin: Upto 25 times Leverage on Intraday
Stoxkart Pricing for Commodity
- Commodity Overnight: ₹ 15/- brokerage on commodity delivery.
- Commodity Intraday: ₹ 15/- brokerage on commodity intraday.
Stoxkart Pricing for Currency
- Currency Overnight: ₹ 15/- brokerage on currency delivery.
- Currency Intraday: ₹ 15/- brokerage on currency Intraday.
Pricing Details & Other Charges
- ₹.0 brokerage charges for delivery trade.
- ₹.0 brokerage if you loose the trade. Pay brokerage only when you earn profit.
- Account Opening Charges (Equity, Commodity, Currency) ₹ 500/-
- Account Maintenance Charges (AMC) ₹ 300/-
- Stamp duty charges
- Available exchange for Trading- NSE, BSE, MCX
- Flat ₹.15/- brokerage on intraday, derivatives, commodity and currency
- ₹.20/- per order placed for Call-n-trade
- No hidden Charges
Take a Look
|Stoxkart Stock Broker Review|
|Stoxkart Customer Care|
|Upstox Discount Broker|
|Achiievers Equities Ltd|
|Action Financial Services|
|RK Global Securities|