A stock market or equity market is the medium where buyers and sellers are able to exchange their securities which are listed on stock exchanges.
Table of contents
World’s Biggest Stock Exchange List.
New York Stock Exchange.
Tokyo Stock Exchange.
London Stock Exchange Group.
Shanghai Stock Exchange.
Toronto Stock Exchange.
Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
Australian Securities Exchange.
Bombay Stock Exchange.
National Stock Exchange of India.
Major stock exchanges in india is NSE (Nifty) & BSE (Sensex)
About Bombay Stock exchange
- 1.Established in 1875, BSE Ltd. (formerly known as Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and established as “The Native Share and Stock Brokers’ Association”) is Asia’s first and fastest Stock Exchange, with the speed of 200 micro second and one of India’s leading exchange groups.
- BSE is a corporatized and demutualised entity, with a broad shareholder-base that includes two leading global exchanges, Deutsche Bourse and Singapore Exchange, as strategic partners.
- BSE provides an efficient and transparent market for trading in equity, debt instruments, derivatives, and mutual funds. It also has a platform for trading in equities of small-and-medium enterprises (SME). Over the past 139 years, BSE has facilitated the growth of the Indian corporate sector by providing an efficient capital-raising platform.
- More than 5000 companies are listed on BSE, making it the world’s top exchange in terms of listed members.
- Bombay stock exchange main indicator know as SENSEX which is symbol of 50 biggest companies of indi
About National Stock Exchange.
- The National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (NSE) is a stock exchange located in the financial capital of Mumbai, India.
- National Stock Exchange (NSE) was established in the mid 1990s as a demutualised electronic exchange. NSE provides a modern, fully automated screen-based trading system, with over two lakh trading terminals, through which investors in every nook and corner of India can trade.
- NSE has played a critical role in reforming the Indian securities market and in bringing unparalleled transparency, efficiency and market integrity.
- National stock exchange main indicator know as NIFTY which is symbol of 30 biggest companies of India.
More Useful Article