Networth Direct has been successfully providing premium financial services & information for more than a decade. Our aim has consistently been to empower investors to take charge of their financial future & help them grow their Networth.
Networth has always endeavored to make a difference in the financial services space. It constantly focuses on scaling & upgrading the technology infrastructure so as to provide the best services to the investors. We have a presence of around 350 centers across India.
- Managed by a talented team of around 800 professionals.
- Serving nearly 100,000 clients across the country.
- ISO 9001:2000 Certified Software Division.
- Winner of CNBC-TV18’s Financial Adviser Awards 2008 for Best Regional Level Financial Adviser.
- Proclaimed among the most read research analyst (Team Networth) by Thomson Reuters consistently over a period of time.
- A Charter member of Financial Planning Standards Board of India [FPSB].
- Alliance partners with PNB for online trading.
- Corporate Agents for MetLife India Insurance Co Ltd.
|Demat Account.||NSDL, CDSL.|
|Trading Exchanges.||NSE, BSE, MCX-SX, & MCX.|
|Broker Type.||Full-Service Broker.|
Table of contents
- Networth Direct Account Opening Fees.
- Networth Direct Account Brokerage.
- Networth Direct Account Margins or Leverage.
- Networth Direct Trading Platforms or Software.
- Networth Direct Some Useful Services.
- Networth Direct Useful Details.
- Client Info & NRI Account opining Regulations.
- Fund Transfers Service.
- Turnover & Other Charges.
- Support & Tools Available.
- Reports & Confirmation.
- Additional Features.
- Customer Care.
- Networth Direct Review & Ratings
- Sebi registration.
Networth Direct Account Opening Fees.
|Demat account.||Rs 150|
|Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC).||NA.|
Networth Direct Account Brokerage.
|Equity (Intraday).||0.05% to 0.01% – Reduces based on Upfront.|
|Equity (Delivery).||0.5% to 0.1% – Reduces based on Upfront.|
|Equity Futures.||0.05% to 0.01% – Reduces based on Upfront Brokerage Scheme.|
|Equity Options.||Rs 100 to Rs 25/lot – Reduces based on Upfront Brokerage Scheme.|
|Currency Futures.||0.03% to 0.01% – Reduces based on Upfront Brokerage Scheme.|
|Currency Options.||Rs 50 to Rs 20/lot – Reduces based on Upfront Brokerage Scheme.|
|Commodity.||0.05% to 0.01% – Reduces based on Upfront Brokerage Scheme.|
Networth Direct Account Margins or Leverage.
|Equity (Intraday).||Intraday upto 15 times.|
|Equity (Delivery).||3 times for delivery @ Interest.|
|Equity Futures.||Upto 3 times for Intraday.|
|Equity Options.||No leverage for buying,Upto 3 times for Shorting Intraday.|
|Currency Futures.||Upto 2 times for Intraday.|
|Currency Options.||No Leverage.|
|Commodity.||Upto 3 times for Intraday.|
Networth Direct Trading Platforms or Software.
- e-transact (Website based trading):-This is the platform where our customers can trade online in various financial instruments. It is conveniently integrated with multiple payment gateways & our depository services to provide a seamless transaction capability.
- My Networth:-This provides access to your accounts & statements online & with 24X7 availability. You can view your portfolio across all assets & get a consolidated view.www.networthdirect.com is based on three pillars – pace, web-based & shortest.
Networth Direct Some Useful Services.
|Online Trade Reports.||YES.|
|Online PNL Reports.||YES.|
|Intraday Chart Facility.||5 Days.|
|End of Day Chart Facility.||5 Years.|
|3 in 1 Account.||NO.|
|Instant Fund withdrawal.||NO.|
Networth Direct Useful Details.
|Price (Broker Type).||Percentage Based.|
|Headquarters City (Head Office).||Mumbai (Maharashtra), New Delhi.|
|Total Branches (Presence).||325+ Branches.|
|Research & Tips.||Yes Research Provided.|
|Total Experience in Broking.||22 Years of experience.|
|Year of Incorporation.||1994.|
Client Info & NRI Account opining Regulations.
|Current Active Client Base?||More Than 1,00,000.|
|NRI Account Opining Allowed Or Not.||YES, It is Allowed.|
Fund Transfers Service.
|Number of bank linked to account.||2+|
|Mode of payment (Withdraw &Deposit).||Online transfer, NEFT/RTGS, cheque.|
|Fund Payin processing time.||Instant by payment Gateway.|
|Fund Payout processed (Working Days).||1 Day.|
Turnover & Other Charges.
|Equity (Cash & Delivery) Turnover charges.||0.00325%of Turnover.|
|Equity Futures Turnover charges.||0.0025%.|
|Equity Options Turnover charges.||0.065% on premium.|
|Currency Futures Turnover charges.||0.0025%.|
|Currency Options Turnover charges.||0.065% on premium.|
|Commodities Turnover charges.||0.003%.|
|Dial & Trade charges.||Rs.0.|
|DP Transaction charge.||Rs 25/per debit transaction.|
Open Demat Account Now
Just submit your details below. we will take care of rest.
- lowest Brokerage
- Highest Margin Across All Segments
- Great Customer Care Support
- Fast Trading Platform
Support & Tools Available.
|Brokerage calculator.||Not Available.|
|Margin Calculator.||Not Available.|
|Bracket orders & Trailing stoploss.||Not Available.|
|Cover order.||Not Available.|
|User guide & remote end support.||YES.|
Reports & Confirmation.
|Contract notes on Email.||Yes (Register Email ID).|
|Contract notes online.||Yes (Register Email ID).|
|Periodical statement on Email.||Yes (Register Email ID).|
|Trade confirmation on Email.||Yes (Register Email ID).|
|Trade confirmation on SMS.||Yes (Register Email ID).|
|Charting (Intraday & EOD).||YES.|
|Coding or Backtesting (Algo Trading).||Not Available.|
|Referral program (Affiliate).||Not Available.|
|Training & Education.||Not Available.|
|Online trading community.||YES.|
|Contact Details.||Registered & Head Office.|
Networth Stock Broking Ltd.
Office no:1001/2,10th Floor,
Atlanta Centre,Opp. Udyog Bhavan,Sonawala Road,
Goregaon(East),Mumbai – 400063 Maharashtra.
Phone Nos. : 022 – 30641600.
1800 22 0223(Toll Free) : 022-30641700.
Call & Trade (Toll Free) :1800 3000 0333.
SMS : NETWORTH to 56161.
|Complaints Or Grievances.||email@example.com|
Networth Direct Review & Ratings
On the scale of 5 (0 is worst & 5 is best). Below are the review & rating for Networth Direct.
|Customer Experience||3.5 / 5|
|Trading Platform / Mobile APP||4 / 5|
|Services||4 / 5|
|Brokerage Charges||5 / 5|
|Fund Add / Withdrawal||4.5 / 5|
|Overall Rating||4 / 5|
|NSE CM, FO & CD Segment SEBI Regn. INB/INF/INE 230638639.|
|BSECM, FO & CD Segment SEBI Regn. INB/INF/INE 010638634.|
|MCX-SX CD Segment SEBI Regn. INE 2360638639.|
|USE CD Segment SEBI Regn. INE 270638633.|
|CDSL DP SEBI Regn. IN-DP-CDSL-251-2004.|
|NSDL DP SEBI Regn. IN-DP-NSDL-270-2007.|
|MCX* Commodities Segment FMC Regn. MCX/TCM/CORP/0741 &MCX Code No. 10585|
|NCDEX*Commodities Segment FMC Regn. NCDEX/TCM/CORP/0501 & NCDEX CMID:00011 (*through Networth Commodities & Investments Ltd.).|
|Merchant Banker Regn. INM 000011013 , PMS SEBI Regn. INP000001371.|
More Useful Articles