To enter in stock market Demat Account is Must.
Table of contents
What is The Requirement To Open Trading Account?
To open Demat account Below documents Required, List of document required to open an account.
List Of Document Required To Open An Trading Account
1. Proof of Identity :– Copy of PAN Card (three Copies self attested).
2. Three Recent passport sized photographs.
3. Proof of Address:- Copy of any one of the following (Self Attested).
5. Ration card.
6. Voter’s ID.
7. Driving license.
8. Electricity bill (not more than 2 months old).
9. Bank Pass Book.
10. Bank Proof: Copy of Bank Pass Book or Personalized Cheque Leaf.
11. Demat Account Proof: Demat Account Statement or Client Master.
Note:2 documents is must from above list & one with passport size photograph.ones you submits from with required documents its take 3 to 4 days to active your Demat account.If you purchase shares after opening demat account all share will transfer to your demat account.You cannot trade in share market without stock Broker. Stock broker is the middle man between investor/ trader & stock exchange.Kindly open your account with SEBI register stock broker.
Point to be Considered to select Stock Broker.
1. Brokers office near to your house may be better for you.
2. Kindly select good reputation broker.
3. Kindly check your brokers is register in Both BSE & NSE.
4. Most important thing is you must be know all charges & brokerage of your broker.
5. Kindly check your broker providing services like Call-n-Trade, online trading, etc.
Now days Discount Brokers introduced in Indian stock market.
More Useful Article