SAS Online Reviews – Indian Share Broker Details.
SAS Online Reviews: A discount brokerage firm offers brokerage services for stocks, future, options on NSE BSE & MCX. They call themselves a venture started “by traders for traders. SAS Online
They provide very competitive brokerage rate of just Rs. 9 per executed order or unlimited monthly plan for just Rs. 999! This is by far the cheapest brokerage rate provided by an
y brokers in India. SAS online are currently serving 10000+ online clients across 700+ cities & doing 6000+ cr daily turnover across exchanges ( approx 2% of the Indian market ). SAS online is a venture started “by traders for traders”, we at SAS Online truly make your money count.
Hassle Free Trading experience tools & Technology Experience Zero downtime. Transfer funds instantly & trade using easy to learn trading technology.
Sas Online reviews for Account Opening Charges.
Account Opening (Trading) – Rs 200.
Account Opening (Demat) – Rs 200.
Provide your details by clicking on the button above& account opening charges would be waived off.
Annual Maintenance Charges for Demat –Rs. 0 or Free.
They have taken NSDL membership & would be providing the services at ZERO AMC.
* It is not m&atory to open a DP Account with us for delivery based trading. In case you already have one, you don’t need to open one.
DP Charges – Rs 9 + CDSL Charges.
STT, Service Tax, NSE Turnover & Transaction Charges, SEBI charges are all as applicable market-wide.
1. Intraday Margins for Cash: up to 20 times for F&O stocks.
2. Intraday Margins for Equity/Commodity Futures: 5 times over & above the exchange margin for holding Equity Futures overnight, exchange stipulated margins are required.
3. Intraday margins for Options: 2 times in Option buying & 5 times in option selling.
4. Margins for Currency Futures: 50 % of the total margin (SPAN + ELM) as per exchange.
Sas Online Reviews Trading Platform.
1. SAS Online NEST Trader: By using online trading platform so the customer can make the most of the opportunities in today’s market. It is one of the fastest, most reliable & user-friendly platforms available in the country today.
2. Servers are co-located with the exchange thus ensuring tick by tick rate updates & quick order routing. It comes in downloadable TRADER, WEB as well as MOBILE versions.
1. Funds can be transferred through a payment gateway, net banking, NEFT, RTGS & Cheque.
2. Details of our bank account are available on the website for the purpose.
3. Funds will be transferred to your bank accounts registered with Sas online.
4. The customer can request payout through the back office. Payout requests will be done by the end of that trading day.
Online Back Office.
The Back Office system allows you to view your trading activity since you joined SAS Online.Trading activity will be uploaded from SAS NEST to the customer account at the end of the day.You can Use this data to understand; your historical trading activity, file tax returns, & other accounting purposes.
Consider these articles on Indian stock brokers.